Saturday, March 10, 2012

Inspired to Quilt

The online quilt show has been amazing.  So many wonderful quilt artists have shared their inspiration and work.  Today I watched Lyric Kinard, who I had a chance to take a class with last year.  She was voted the Best Quilt Teacher of 2011, which is really neat and to have one of my little sketch studies on her blog is quite an honor.
I keep meaning to take some photos and the light is getting better and better here with spring approaching so that may happen soon. I have been working on many little projects so have lots to share. 
Saw my first robins last night, the crocuses, hyacinths and daffodils are starting to bloom along with the ornamental plum trees.  We have been blessed with the best winter in memory here and to be in the 60's and 70's this coming week, yippeee!

No comments: