Sunday, June 14, 2020

I do my best to deliver an engaging and Deliberate telling of the good story of our beeing as I choose to say It
and how I Like Beeing among all the rest of you as you be
and I truly hope that Someday your being will want to Bee with me in our Beeing kind of world
And we can all expand our breathe along with the universe as it expands and breathes Within us and without us
and regardless of what we have to say about it.
And I talk about the Buddha and sometimes he is on the side of the road and sometimes she is upside down
and I am here to tell you that life can be strange and wonderful at the same time
and I write about Melanie and her help with my finding reality again
and my trip to the Yucatan with my two boys
and going to the movies as a ten year old
and the girls in my teen age life
and my father being tough as nails and stinging me with that
and my mother being so very vulnerable and leaving me with that
and then there is me learning how to Bee
in the here and now kind of moment and the alive kind of moment
and I do not want to leave out the music in my life and Miles Davis
and the Mayan Kings and a girl dressed in a Nurses outfit
And mostly I wrote this book to reveal myself to my wife and to my family and to anyone who Reads this book really
and I really want all of you to enjoy your beeing in the alive kind of world and of the right now in this moment kind of world.

Charles H. Grimes

Ann Arbor 2014

No comments: