Friday, November 4, 2011

Looks like I am a foul weather blogger...

When the weather is fair I get busy with other things, when it rains or snow I sit down and add a post.  However today is lovely, sunny and brisk, most of the snow has melted.  The Moorish tile afghan is on the bed and aids a lovely sleep.  The flannel flying goose quilt is finished to row 3, 2 more to go before we start adding sashing.  The stack n' whack is ready to stack for this week's lesson.  Photos are probably upcoming this weekend.  And it looks like a nice week ahead, so the posts may be sparse.  I did get my hardwood floors cleaned and polished yesterday, hooray for me!  And the tile floors are on the list for next and hopefully polishing the kitchen cabinets the next so I shall be ready for the Thanksgiving feasting and the quickly approaching holiday season.

No comments: